Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Kim Kardashian Might Be Preggers

OK so according to OK magazine Kim Kardashian is pregnant. These are one of the tabloids that will do just about anything for an exclusive so I think they are going to say she is pregnant and then when Kim gets pregnant afterwards OK can say that they broke the story. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Kim got preggers but I don't think she would make a very good mom cause something about her just screams bitch and she is incredibly superficial and superficial people make shitty parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this website on a regular basis, if so then you will without doubt get good know-how.


Look into my web-site :: get-plus-followers.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar
one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you
can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

My web page squeeze page