Friday, May 29, 2009

Lady GaGa's New Music Video Paparazzi

Last night the music video for Lady GaGa's Paparazzi was premiered. I first saw it on PerezHilton.com but now it is on YouTube. I fell in love with Lady GaGa after I first saw Poker Face on YouTube but she sold me on her talent when I saw her perform that song live on American Idol. As of now I am kicking myself in the ass for just buying the PokerFace single instead of getting the entire album The Fame. I promise to buy it in the coming weeks. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Nomad said...

her new music video is more like a dramatic short film

Zechariah said...

Pretty effective material, much thanks for your article.
2 | here | nice page

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon
but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely
unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!



Here is my web blog :: http://www.sikania.it/sitosikania/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=TrinidadF
My web site > sprachkurs in stuttgart

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!
Extremely useful info specifically the remaining part :) I care for such information much.
I used to be looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time.

Thank you and good luck.

My webpage wordpress premium business themes
Here is my page :: sprachkurs französisch hamburg

Anonymous said...

This text is invaluable. Where can I find out more?


Look at my web page: wiki.klettersteig.org

Anonymous said...

This post is truly a good one it assists new internet visitors, who are wishing
for blogging.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: carb free diet